water2water (formerly WaterWize W.A.) and our North West Division, Pilbara Purewater, are wholly owned Western Australian companies.
We have been operating in Western Australia for well over a decade. Our success has been attributed to the high quality service we provide to our clients. Whether it is for an additional service or delivery, in most cases we respond to any call within 24 hours of a request being placed.
We are always abreast with the latest technology. Combining this knowledge with our ability to service the metropolitan, rural and mining areas, we provide a superior relationship with our clients.
We provide point-of-use coolers and water filtration systems to the domestic, commercial, industrial and the mining sectors.
To the Industrial and Mining sectors we also supply Bulk Water Dispensing Systems - Reverse Osmosis Systems delivering up to 45,000 litres of purified drinking water per day.
Our aim is to supply our clients with a product that best suits their requirements and to provide an ongoing service commitment to ensure that you receive great quality drinking water and that you are always happy with your choice, leaving you free to do what you do best.
Some of our clients include Burswood Entertainment Complex, Department of Justice, Australian Institute of Management and several mining houses including Woodside Petroleum, Pilbara Iron Pty Ltd and Jubilee Mines NL. Regional towns where we currently have large client bases include Karratha, Port Headland, Tom Price, Kalgoorlie and Bunbury to name a few.
Our Service Standards
All of the units we install are generally serviced on a 13 or 26 week cycle depending on specific requirments. This cycle will ensure that the filters are maintaining a high rate of filtration.
Generally we utilise filters in a 1-micron sediment and 0.5 micron carbon block combination. We also tailor filters to suit varying environments. All service and maintainence will be carried out by our trained technicians.
- We do not compromise on quality. Our filters are acquired from various reputable international companies who manufacture under quality system ISO 9001
- All service requests from clients are responded to within 24 hours. Any machine faults or part replacements on any of our rental systems eg unsightly drip trays or taps will be attended to without any additional cost.
- All units where applicable, will be fitted with a Leak Controler or Water Block for additional security.
- Some of our units also include UV filtration for added "Health Insurance".
- All of our units comply with AS/NZS 3497 and NSF standards.
- All plumbing works are carried out by a licensed plumber contracted to water2water and meet Australian standards approved by plumbing safety AS/NZS 3497:1998.
The Company's business is in the supply, sales, rental & servicing of water filtration units for the commercial, domestic and industrial markets.
Our Company's goal is to be the business our competitors use as a benchmark, in terms of performance, service & reputation.
We look forward to forming an honest and long lasting relationship with all of our clients.