Standard installations are free and our neatly uniformed technicians and plumbers will quietly and efficiently install your unit for you. They will arrive at a pre-arranged time that's convenient to you and - in no time at all - you will have your new product installed professionally.
Our company's goal is to be the business our competitors use as a benchmark, in terms of performance, service and reputation.
Our minimum installation standards and process:
- Connection to the building water source will occur where possible under the sink in the kitchen or via the plumbing duct.
- A stopcock and pressure limiting non-return valve will be installed on the water line.
- The water line from the building service to the filtration systems will be of 6mm high pressure John Guest food grade pipe and connectors, delivered through 12mm PVC conduit in the ceiling (when applicable) labeled 'water'.
- Delivery of the water line from the ceiling to floor/bench top unit will be via Aussie Duct.
- Each unit will have a local isolation valve.
- All of our units have a dual overflow protection - a mechanical float valve and electronic solenoid safety valve.
- All units, where applicable, will be fitted with a leak controller or water block for additional security.
- All of our units have unlimited water output.
- All of our units comply with AS/NS 3497 and NSF standards.
- All plumbing works will be carried out by a liscenced plumber contracted to water2water and meet Australian standards approved by plumbing safety AS/NZS 3497:1998.